10 April 2014

Family Portraits with Reece!

Woah, where has the last month just gone?! Can't believe I haven't put a blog post up for a month, tut tut! Not to say I haven't been busy taking photos though, and busy networking, so keep your eyes peeled over the next few months for some other work. Make sure you keep checking back here to keep up to date with me!

I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful bundle a few weeks ago! Reece, despite being a little poorly, was good as gold and I think he quite enjoyed the limelight, judging by this photo! If you like what you see here, why not get in contact to book your own family portrait?!







Love this one of Mum and Baby!



Awww, I could eat him up!






If you would like to enquire about your own family bespoke photo shoot, please do not hesitate to get in contact! You can use the contact me tab on the page or my contact details are at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment